Complex Multi-Channel Sales Process
The Client fulfillment process required a higher degree of automation and integration with Sales and Support personnel. The program consisted of:
- Staged Sale Process that triggers Team Support Process.
- Strategic information gathering for automated Pricing and Proposal functions.
- Fulfillment Process, auditing.
- Deliverables and Billing functions.
Custom Marketing and Sales Systems
- Existing SystemManual system required sales and support staff to initiate pricing and proposal process resulting in delays in responding to Sales and Client queries immediately. The queries were forwarded to the corresponding support groups and duplication of manual processes added time and cost.
- DrawbacksThe drawbacks of this system were the delay in responding to Sales queries immediately. Not integrated with MosaicCRM program resulting in duplication of data. Inability to provide web enabled personalized Support. Tight adherence with existing manual process. Need to transfer data from the online application for back office analysis, and processing.
- The Challenge
Need for integrated process within their CRM solution. Need to be extremely customized to client’s requirements. Data common to everybody but also data needed by sales, procurement, helpdesk and support on a strict hierarchy/access basis. Tight adherence with existing manual process. Need to transfer data from the online application for back office analysis, and processing.
MosaicCRM assisted the Client development team to interpret the manual process into a fully automated one. The benefit must provide a tracking, proofing, and more time efficient methodology. All information and process documents formed a part of the MosaicCRM database, eliminating individual user spreadsheet forms. This system is now a part of the CRM process to provide better solutions to Sales and Clients in a shorter span of time.
This task was to transform a tedious and complicated manual process from several different data models across the Client’s enterprise wide organization. As an end-to-end business process integration solution, MosaicCRM undertook the program customization, hierarchy, notification, alerts and data security functions and maintained compatibility with existing back-office systems. Utilizing advanced Java and Linux programs, the Project Management module was fully and seamlessly integrated into the CRM program, allowing sales, management and fulfillment personnel a centralized database structure.